- Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and standards, integrated with MedLink, the working platform for clinical physicians’ daily practice;
- Professional training and authentication programs;
- Institutional authentication programs.
- Partnership building programs for clinical practitioners.
General Guidelines and Supports
- Quality Assurance System for Clinical Documentation
- Quality Assurance System for third-party independent service (for service providers)
Specific Guidelines and Supports
- Diabetic Retinopathy Image Reading for Primary Care
- Diabetic Retinopathy Image Reading for Ophthalmic Practice
- Diabetes Care Quality Assurance System
Clinical Decision Supporting System Development Programs
- Knowledge-based Clinical Decision Supporting System: Also called Passive Clinical Decision Supporting System (P-CDS)
- Physician-based Clinical Decision Supporting System (A-CDS) : also called Active Clinical Decision Supporting System (A-CDS)
- The continuing medical education and training programs (CME) will bring members with more professional capability and career development opportunity.
MedLink Health Systems (www.MedLink.org)
- MedLink Professional (MedLink.pro)
- MedLink Personal Health Management (MedLink.vip)
MedLink Practice (www.MedLinkPractice.org)
- An organizational service to support clinicians’ independent clinical practice.